Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Steve's trip

I know....I'm so far behind on reading everyone else's blogs, making comments, and doing all the things I generally do...Please forgive me and let me explain.

My darling husband Steve is very supportive of my blogging activities. He made all the arrangements for my recent trip to London. Yet, he was also going on a trip of his own. He won a free airline ticket and went flew to Seattle. So....I just spent the better part of the past two days working like mad (trying to earn some of the money we just spent!) and trying to salvage some of the photos Steve took on his trip. He even shot a video clip. Today, I posted the results on my "Family Blog".

Please, for Steve (who is really a bit jealous of all the comments I get!), post a comment for Steve!

No comments: