Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Blogging anniversary

Tomorrow is the annual Elizabeth O'Neill Verner Awards and Art Sale. The award is South Carolina's highest recognition in the arts. The Art Sale and Luncheon is a prestigious event hosted by the South Carolina Arts Foundation. I've had pieces in it for the past several years. It is an honor....and the lunch is always first-rate and I've always come away with a worthwhile thought or idea after listening to the keynote speaker.

Somehow, I vaguely remember starting my first blog at about this time last year.

I just checked. I began on April 28. So, I've past my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY as a blogger. Sure, the other blog still has more "hits"--3577, but that's because of the International Ballet Competition in Varna where I inadvertently became the only person in the world reporting in a timely manner! This blog is about to hit 3000. I am thrilled. I love the image capabilities of this server.

As a blogger, I surf various fiber related "rings" but haven't yet figured out how to join one. I write regularly and read two other blogs almost religiously.

No comments: