Friday, July 13, 2007

Black God

http://www.flickr.com/gp/10060630@N06/XFH23E
I've been trying to figure out how to create a link for longer than it took to create a Flicker account, upload 26 images, and create a "collection". I've so admired other people's pictures on Flicker. Anyway, with any luck, I've done it. The LINK should take you to see transfers of digital photos of authentic African artifacts on pages from the book Black God. Each page was then hand beaded onto two pieces of handmade and/or decorative paper. Most are matted and shrink wrapped. Five are framed. I've got a bunch more of these to do...but they are fun and relaxing...especially in front of the television.

3 comments:

arlee said...

WOW--fab set!
A hint though--don't use your email as your flicker name!

Anonymous said...

Susan, I just saw your Flickr slideshow--awesome! My favorite is page 86. Great pieces and a wonderful set. And I knew you when...

Unknown said...

these are absolutely stunning Susan