Thursday, September 27, 2007

Going to London

I've been waiting for weeks to write this post. I'M GOING TO LONDON. Why wait? Because only part of the reason I'm going is fiber related. I'll be able to go to the Knitting and Stitching Show at "Ally Pally" (a colloquial term I had to "google" several weeks ago). I'm terribly excited about seeing the vendors, especially since I heard that my favorite supplier The Thread Studio, is suppose to be going. I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to see work by members of the Sixty-Two Group. And, I'm mostly looking forward to viewing the Valerie Campbell-Harding Retrospective. The other part of my trip is ballet, of course. Just today the casting was posted for Nine Sinatra Songs at Sadler's Wells Theater. So, I'll be seeing Mathias dance "Forget Domani" during the matinee on October 10! Mathias will also be appearing in just about all the Edward II productions and in other parts of the "Strictly Dancing" evening...but these are not parts generally listed on the public cast notice.

So, who else is going?

3 comments:

arlee said...

LOTS of photos please! LOTS!!!!LOTS!!!

Kate North said...

I'm going :) - which day will you be there? shall we try to meet up and say hi? shall we pass like ships in the night? :)

Downunderdale said...

Hi Susan - The Thread Studio will indeed be at Ally Pally in the Textile Gallery TGE13 - come and say hello and have a safe flight
Cheers
Dale