Wednesday, August 20, 2008

TAST....Catching Up!


(Click on images to enlarge. TAST or Take a Stitch Tuesday. Feather Stitch)
Time preparing for Sweden, a week in Sweden, and work waiting for my return meant my TAST challenge got left undone. Thank goodness there's a week after every three stitches to CATCH UP! So, I'm caught up....sort of....I have no idea what this week's stitch(s), barred chain stitch or an alternative barred chain stitch, even is! Yipes! Gotta get working!

(Above: TAST, Fly Stitch.)

(Above: TAST, Cross Stitch.)

3 comments:

Doreen G said...

Beautiful stitching again Susan.

artisbliss said...

These are really beautiful. I don't think I have the patience to be so precise.

Wanda said...

Even your cross stitches are perfect! And you hate traditional embroidery? Man...if I had your talents!!! How's the new laptop coming? Getting used to it?