Saturday, October 03, 2015

Off to OREGON!

 (Above:  In Box CXCV. Framed: 33 3/4" x 21 3/4". Inventory # 3551. $525 plus tax and shipping. Click on any image to enlarge.)

I am packed and ready to go to PLAYA, an art residency program in remote Oregon.  I am excited.  Two boxes of supplies and my trusty Bernina 1008 have been mailed via FedEx Ground despite the fact that Guardian Angel is lost in their system.  (I also boxed up four pieces accepted into Form and Content, an artist and altered book show at Blue Door Gallery in Yonkers ... and Steve will drop them off at FedEx Office on Monday.)  I have faith that Guardian Angel will be found even though it has been more five weeks since it's package was last scanned.

Tomorrow I fly out!  I don't know if I will have any reliable Internet connection.  I'm not even sure that I'll be in a location where my telephone service has coverage.  This will be very interesting ... contemplative, quiet, focused, and time to spend making art.  How wonderful!
   
 (Above:  In Box CXCVI. Framed: 19 1/4" x 15 1/4". Inventory # 3552. $225 plus tax and shipping.)

Before leaving, however, I finished up these three pieces.  Til ... whenever!
  
 (Above:  Lancet Window LIX. Framed: 33 3/4" x  21 3/4". Inventory # 3553. $375 plus tax and shipping.)

1 comment:

Linda Laird said...

Dear Susan,
I hope that you husband and home are all OK from all the rain and flooding. Congrats on all of your current projects, and best wishes for good times in Oregon.

Linda Laird