Thursday, April 12, 2018

Two Windows, headed to the Smithsonian Craft Show

 (Above:  Window CXLIX. Framed: 17" x 15". $265.  Click on either image to enlarge.)

Although it's been two weeks since I learned that I have booth 110 at the Smithsonian Craft Show, I'm still a little in shock.  It's been a goal for years.  Now, it's just days away!  Earlier this afternoon, I learned that my assigned "move-in" time for unloading the cargo van is on the evening of Monday, April 23rd.  That's in ELEVEN DAYS!  How do I cope with the nervousness and excitement?  Well, I make more art, of course!  Here are two recently finished pieces in my "Window Series".  There's not much more time but I do plan on a great upcoming weekend in my studio!

(Above:  Window CL. Framed:  17" x 15". $265.)

3 comments:

Shirlee Fassell said...

Both are gorgeous! Congratulations well deserved.

Ann Scott said...

Congratulations! These pieces are beautiful! I hope it is a great success for you and look forward to reading about it.

Sandy said...

Wow! Don't wear yourself out before you actually get there.
Sandy