Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Another In Box sale and the SABA Conference

One of the nearly 400 people who visited Vista Studios during the May 5-6 OPEN STUDIOS event emailed be this morning. She needed images of my In Box pieces. Thrilled, I fired back a grateful message and a link to this blog. By this afternoon, In Box XXIX was sold.

In the meantime, I spent the day at the University of South Carolina at the Southeast Association of Book Art Conference in a class conducted by Peter Madden. I've learned two new techniques, one of which I really liked. I had "homework" and I also conducted an informal presentation on my fiber arts for the Rosewood Art Guild in my studio...after the conference.

The conference continues tomorrow. I'll post images later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Susan,
It was a pleasure to meet you at the studio and see how you conduct your work. Countybank is proud to be the latest owners of one of your In Box studies.

Sincerely,
Denise H. Lollis
Senior Vice President
Countybank

Dale Anne Potter said...

CONGRATULATIONS on another sale!!!
I just found your blog and I am truly enjoying seeing your pieces.
GREAT JOB!!!