Friday, May 02, 2008

Collage Mania II

Virginia Spiegel is a fabulous fiber artist, blogger, and the organizer for an on-line "Fiberarts for a Cause" charity event, Collage Mania 2008. 100% of the funds benefit the American Cancer Society. I've donated four pieces found on page 18. Bidding starts Monday, May 5 at 9 AM CST. I have my favorite piece...but I'm not saying which one! I'll be bidding on it Monday. It was created by the mother of a grade school friend with whom I've recently connected through our now common interest in threads and over the Internet! My fingers are crossed...click on the link to find your favorite too!

PS Steve will be drawing the winner's name for my 2nd anniversary of blogging on Saturday...so leave a comment there! Scroll down to this next blog entry.

No comments: