Sunday, July 01, 2007

Preparations!

No pictures...nothing is done. Both the 1630 and 1008 Berninas are in the repair shop. So, I finally got around to reading the instruction booklet on the brand new 220...the machine intended to be used solely for the "embellisher"...which is now on order. Unfortunately, the 220 doesn't come with a darning foot. The "feet" for the other two machines don't fit. Thus, I spent the weekend preparing pieces for free motion embroidery. Thus far, I've got four in my In Box series and two in my Strata series ready to stitch. I'm feeling really good about the solo exhibition at Francis Marion now....especially since Steve and I have decided to close Mouse House for the Fourth of July straight through Sunday. I can hardly wait to have an operational sewing machine for this many days of pure heaven!

No comments: